[meteorite-list] it is all in but the final vote

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:10:11 2004

Hi list.I just got word that the Park Forest fall is going to be
classified as an L5 impact melt breccia.I know alot of you probably knew
that because of all the rumblings going on with this piece.I got this info
from my friend paul siperia, President of the Planetary Studies
foundation.It is being classified at the university of chicago.The results
have been sent out for final approval of this classification.Paul and his
group are going to do thier own classifying.

                                                 steve arnold

=====
Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120
I. M. C. A. MEMBER #6728