[meteorite-list] Park Forest

From: Thetoprok_at_aol.com <Thetoprok_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:10:09 2004

--part1_2d.2d47b890.2bd032df_boundary

Hello List,
I have a 76.6 gram end cut of Park Forest available to any of you collector
types. Please contact me off list for info and pics. I include a CD with
pictures of the stone before and after cutting, as well as micro photos of
the beautiful features inside!
Thanks,
Larry

--part1_2d.2d47b890.2bd032df_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Hello List,<BR>
I have a 76.6 gram end cut of Park Forest available to any of you collector=20=
types. Please contact me off list for info and pics. I include a CD with pic=
tures of the stone before and after cutting, as well as micro photos of the=20=
beautiful features inside!<BR>
Thanks,<BR>
Larry</FONT></HTML>

--part1_2d.2d47b890.2bd032df_boundary--