[meteorite-list] Historical Photos, Bruderheim Fall Canada 1960

From: edward moore <edward_f_moore_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:10:09 2004

--0-1406116798-1050595143=:51327

HelloI recently sold a copy of Haags new book. The buyer told me he was getting it as a gift for his Uncle who was a finder, surveryer etc of the Bruderheim strewn field. He also sent me 3 photos ( via email, not glossy's ). First one of Stan Walker sitting on steps with a few large pieces, second a shot of the snow and hole where some pieces were found, and third a picture of the only piece his Uncle still has in his possesion. If these photos are of interest to anyone email me and I will send you the file. Anyone know of any Canadian museums etc that might find them of value? Thanks. Ed IMCA #6254