[meteorite-list] I"m Back! (not fully though)

From: Rosemary Hackney <ltcrose_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:10:09 2004

> And I also had a very profound Near Death Experience,
> but I won't get into that here.

OK Steve...
Been there.. done that .. twice.

Is a strange feeling for sure. But then I was told I was dead...By the ones
on the other side. And then I was broght back.

The second time I was int he hospital with pneumonia. My oxygen levvels were
too low. was in there ten days . Died the first night, but was escorted back
by..." Samuel". I came back and saw him folowing me. And I bnew he was
there for a couple of days watchng me. Alawsy guarding me. Guess he was my
Guardian Angel. He never left until I was safe. The nurses kept telling me
that they knew I was alive because they heard me coughing and struggling for
breath at night. But at night. his presence was there and the room had a
soft pink glow until he left. Oh well.
My sis in law had a similar experiece.. except she was in a little cottage
and tended to by peoplel with glowing faces. She wa sin a coma and they told
her that she would come back..but she needed to be there att he time. She
felt no pain.. just calm. And her mother was there. She never talked, but
she stayed with her. Meanwhile, back here on Terra firma, she was not given
a any chance of waking up. She had brain cancer.

Now I guess there are folsk that donot believe this stuff... but I saw a
simialr palce.. Not the cottage, but theplace of beauty and calm. From
there was taken to see the other place.. With Samuel, the palce I came from
was light and calm. I saw it closing behind us as we came out. Was odd.

Hang in there. You were given a second chance. That I believe.

((hugs))

Rosie