[meteorite-list] I"m Back! (not fully though)

From: Rosemary Hackney <ltcrose_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:10:09 2004

LOL Steve...

Welcome back.... hmmm .. problem solving..?? Makes me think..of course, my
bro in law says.... I AM the problem. Then I have been called a "Problem
child" by others. Momma just called me " little hellion". My middle name is
"Trouble." So.. what is my excuse?? What was the word again?? will have to
consider it as a likely excuse for my termagance. :-)

Hang in there. Glad you are better.
((hugs))

Rosie