[meteorite-list] AD: ***Acrylic Display Case For Sale***

From: Mal Bishop <magbish3_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:10:09 2004

Dear list,

First of all, I just wanted to thank all of you that offered best wishes
and/or purchased all of the items I had for sale. Everything went
very fast particularly with the extra incentive of a hefty discount. :)

Now, one last thing I would like to offer someone -- the display case
that housed the specimens I sold. This case is all acrylic with 3 shelves
and the following dimensions: 16" H x 18" W x 8.5" D. It is in excellent
condition
with just a few minor surface scratches in a spot or two where iron meteorites
had sat.

I purchased the case for $130.00 last May (2002). I would like to get $90 or
best offer plus shipping of course. I'll even throw in 5 solid acrylic columns
measuring 1.5" H x 2" Diameter. They were $3.45/piece, so that's $17.25
that I'm giving up for FREE.

I purchased this case from Jule-Art, Inc. Check out the link below, the
same case today
is $172.50

http://www.jule-art.com/products.cfm?Category=967&cfid=1192574&cftoken=6489586

As usual, I supply photos to anyone interested.

Thanks for your time once again!

With best wishes,
Mal