[meteorite-list] PARK FOREST PICTURES

From: Thetoprok_at_aol.com <Thetoprok_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:10:08 2004

--part1_1d3.77eb33d.2bcdc372_boundary

Hello Michael and list,
I tried twice to send you Park Forest pics and each time it came back due to
a full mail box. Could this have happened to others as well, hence the poor
response?
Just a thought, I was looking forward to it!
Larry Atkins

--part1_1d3.77eb33d.2bcdc372_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Hello Michael and list,<BR>
I tried twice to send you Park Forest pics and each time it came back due to=
 a full mail box. Could this have happened to others as well, hence the poor=
 response?<BR>
Just a thought, I was looking forward to it!<BR>
Larry Atkins</FONT></HTML>

--part1_1d3.77eb33d.2bcdc372_boundary--