[meteorite-list] Pallasites and Moist Climates

From: Bill Mason III <bmason3_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:10:08 2004

Dear Rex,
    The vacuum is the perfect invironment for a potential ruster....because
there is no air,no moisture,nothing to promote galvanic corrosion. How ever
having to look at your collection in a bell jar is impractical. We now have
emmiters that will keep a atmosphere free of any corrosive invironment. My
new catalog will be out in april.
    Bill Mason