[meteorite-list] Re: Ad Book Sale-List 2 & Ebay sale HB Iron Meteorites

From: Mikestockj_at_aol.com <Mikestockj_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:10:07 2004

--part1_57.1b1ae432.2bc9f8d9_boundary

Hi all
Here is the second installment of our huge book sale. Take a look as
there are several hard to find books in this collection. Here is the
list on our website:
 <A HREF="http://jensenmeteorites.com/book.htm">Book Collection</A>
We are also offering on Ebay a Handbook of Iron Meteorites by
Buchwald. You can find a link on the book page.
Finally, be sure to check out List 1 as we have reduced these books
by 10%.
Mike

Mike Jensen
Bill Jensen
Jensen Meteorites
16730 E Ada PL
Aurora, CO 80017-3137
303-337-4361
Web Site: <A HREF="http://jensenmeteorites.com/">Jensen Meteorites</A>

--part1_57.1b1ae432.2bc9f8d9_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3D2>Hi all<BR>
Here is the second installment of our huge book sale. Take a look as <BR>
there are several hard to find books in this collection. Here is the <BR>
list on our website:<BR>
 <A HREF=3D"http://jensenmeteorites.com/book.htm">Book Collection</A> <BR>
We are also offering on Ebay a Handbook of Iron Meteorites by <BR>
Buchwald. You can find a link on the book page.<BR>
Finally, be sure to check out List 1 as we have reduced these books <BR>
by 10%.<BR>
Mike<BR>
<BR>
Mike Jensen<BR>