[meteorite-list] COMPLETELY OFF TOPIC

From: Howard Wu <freewu2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:10:07 2004

--0-820588429-1050109142=:22626

 I've alway felt our shared interest in these extraterrestials can inspire international goodwill. And the people we meet while studying meteorites contribute to world peace and univeresal understanding. I like that I've gotten meteorites from Africans, Austrians, Australians, Americans, English, French,Czecks and Chileans. Now even Chicagoans......
Howard Wu
  magellon &lt;magellon_at_earthlink.net&gt; wrote: Pierre and All,
Please forgive my insensitive questions.
I think we ALL need each other and I reqret disrupting the
harmony of the List.
Let's drop this now, please.
Best,
ken newton