[meteorite-list] Any April 6 fireball candidates yet?

From: Mark Fox <unclefireballmtf_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:10:06 2004

April 9, 2003

Greetings Bjørn Sørheim!

There could have been some activity! A fellow meteor
observer by the name of George Gliba saw three
suspicious meteors and there was an interesting
fireball report on the night of April 6/7, 2003.

For more information, I would check out our brother
list meteorobs, and look over their archives:

http://www.meteorobs.org

Long strewn fields!

Mark Fox
Newaygo, MI USA