[meteorite-list] Re: apology! [& we do a little bickering]

From: Robert Verish <bolidechaser_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:10:06 2004

Well harlan,

I guess it will "make your day" when I tell you that,
for all these years that you've been on the List, your
posts have been offending me!

You see, harlan, some of us are more easily offended
than others. In my case it was your inability to find
the "Shift" key - and to use Upper Case in any of your
messages that has offended me for all these years.

But now, I find that I may have misjudged you, harlan.
 What I once thought was laziness or sloppiness, was
actually "intentional"! You're not
little-pinky-finger "challenged", after all. You're
actually an "accomplished artist"!

(I just realized something - if it turns out you ARE a
handicapped, little-pinky-finger double amputee - then
it is I who has offended YOU! Apology? ;-)

Did I "make your day", yet? Well then, let me add one
more thing about your messages that I take offense.
The way all your messages fail to use "word wrap"
offends me the most! To see what I mean, just take a
look at your last message here on the List Archives:)

http://www.pairlist.net/pipermail/meteorite-list/2003-April/019545.html

I had to get in my car and drive East nonstop 'til
Brooklyn just to get to the end of your posts.

Now let me guess, I bet you "have your moments" and
need to "take your medication" right after you find
out that your Mom has thrown away your best porno mag!
 Right?

BUSTED!

But I guess you...
Gotta fight...