[meteorite-list] apology!

From: Tom aka James Knudson <knudson911_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:10:05 2004

------=_NextPart_000_0079_01C2FDBC.3853F320

Hi Harlan , Harlan said;

"p.s.- the best hate mail i got was one banning from ever buying any =
forest park!"

If a meteorite ever falls some where called Forest park you can probably =
get one!
I think this guy banned you from getting Park Forest!=20
   Thanks for the apology even though I had to read between the lines to =
get it! I wish I was rich like you, I could spend more time with my =
family and looking for meteorites instead of going to work just so I can =
eat! I know I am less of a person than you because I don't have as much =
money as you have. Well, I can't say that, I probably have a lot more =
than you, I have a gorgeous intelligent caring wife, two beautiful =
intelligent daughters and a lot of really great friends! You might have =
meteorites that I can never afford, but, I have meteorites that are =
priceless and have a lot more sentimental value than any meteorite you =
can ever afford! While you are busy bragging about all you have, the =
rest of us can thank God for all we have!=20

Thanks, Tom
The proudest member of the IMCA 6168

  ----- Original Message -----=20