[meteorite-list] Park Forest - Free!

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:10:05 2004

Dear Tom, List;
Does this count? Last weekend as a customer spent $10 on a very nice
fusion crusted and sliced half specimen of an NWA, I threw in a .25 gram
specimen of Allende because...this person asked the correct
questions...and they already owned the "Rocks From Space Book"...and
they were astronomers...and Very Beginning collectors...like their first
piece of meteorite purchased was from me. Specimen came with an
original Schoolers label, and I noted the importance of that.
So, what's for free, lots of stuff.
PS they were up for the gun show, and were from the greater Denver
area...what dealers are sleeping down there? Love you all!
Dave F.