[meteorite-list] about park forest and collecting

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:10:05 2004

Dear List Poor Folk;
I know of many dealers who would sell you great NWA's for extremely low
prices so, you can own inexpensive meteorites. Many were in the 20 to
40 cent range at Tucson.....so quit whining....buy what you can afford
and trade up.
The large stink of the past related to the Bessy specks...well, we all
could afford a crumb of something, and it is much better than throwing
the crumbs away.
Try shopping in the price range you can afford...or get a better job.
Dave F.