[meteorite-list] lousy weather

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:10:04 2004

Good morning list.Well it looks like meteorite hunting will come to a halt
for awhile.We are to have 2-3 inches of snow today.It is really coming
down here.Despite all the negative things going on here, and being
threaten by a someone from the list, because he calls me a mook and other
things, it has been quite a ride up here the last 2 weeks.I have seen the
biggest name in meteorites during this time and for me it has been an
absolute fast ride.I have my piece's of pk,and getting some more.This is
one of the nicest meteorites I will ever see.It is to bad this could not
have fallen in some more remote area.Like by my house:)Someone does like
my posting.I have just been so excited about this fall, that I think
everyone in my size 15 shoes would be just as happy.Oh well it has been
fun back to life and the joy of collecting.

                                                       steve arnold

=====
Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120
I. M. C. A. MEMBER #6728