[meteorite-list] Good bye List

From: moni waiblinger-seabridge <moni2555_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:10:04 2004

Hi All!

I can't agree more with many of you about being on the list to learn and to
listen and enjoy about the finds many of you make and have made!
Also buying and selling and trading!
Its all here and its really very informative for me.
I personally thought the stories and reports about Park Forest were really
great, not being able to be there myself.
Steve's, Adam's, Michael Farmer and all of the others, thank you!
I would share my views if a meteorite would land in my house! Which i
desperately hope, of course!!;-)

still new at this, Moni