[meteorite-list] Good bye List

From: walter branch <branchw_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:10:03 2004

Hi Rosie,

Sure will. Thanks.

Allende is good. Talk about a classic. Underrated
IMHO.

I had a common chondrite a few years ago which
had the most beautiful metal flake. The metal was
very tiny and uniform in distribution and size. The matrix was
dark. It was stunning. Wish I could remember the name
of that one.

ummm...Seems like is started with an "A".
Ashmore, maybe.

If anyone has a slice of Ashmore, please tell me
if this description fits.

-Walter
www.branchmeteorites.com