[meteorite-list] Venus?!?!

From: j.divelbiss_at_att.net <j.divelbiss_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:10:01 2004

Jim and others,

I hope the levity of the Venus/Uranus/orbiters/bacteria thread took the edge
off what are "tense" times for all of us. I think I must have had a few takers
for a bit of time(seconds to minutes or longer??)...I guess that is the gauge
for an April Fools tale. I thought the Texas and the Middle East references
gave it way completely.

Stay safe out there in Chicago guys.

By the way Jim...would a meteorite from Uranus be classified a gaseous
achondrite (imagine the splattered roof shingles with a hammer)?

John