[meteorite-list] Chicago contact information.

From: Rob Wesel <Nakhladog_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:10:01 2004

Hello all-
I will be there from Friday to Monday, staying at the Baymont Inn in
Matteson, room TBA. I can be reached on a cell phone at 1-503-502-8973. I
have spoken with many others and I look forward to meeting with everyone
that is in town to hunt together or hook up for meals after hours. It sounds
like safety in numbers wouln't hurt a bit. I can be reached at home until
then at 1-503-693-6427. Here's to the ultimate Easter Egg Hunt!

--
Rob Wesel