[meteorite-list] My meteorite on the news

From: MrX3010_at_aol.com <MrX3010_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:10:00 2004

--part1_1ce.67a4149.2bbb1951_boundary

See what I mean about the media sending the wrong message in educating
people. Sounds more like they want it to sound like something perfectly
normal that happens all the time in order not to cause panic or something.
But it did cause panic amongst collectors and one of the most awesome events
I've witnessed since becoming a list member.

Thanks for the memories Mike and everyone else who was there.

Later all,
Ron

--part1_1ce.67a4149.2bbb1951_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT COLOR=3D"#0000a0" SIZE=3D3 FAMILY=
=3D"SERIF" FACE=3D"Times New Roman" LANG=3D"0">See what I mean about the med=
ia sending the wrong message in educating people.&nbsp; Sounds more like the=
y want it to sound like something perfectly normal that happens all the time=
 in order not to cause panic or something. But it did cause panic amongst co=
llectors and one of the most awesome events I've witnessed since becoming a=20=
list member.<BR>
<BR>
Thanks for the memories Mike and everyone else who was there.<BR>
<BR>
Later all,<BR>
Ron</FONT></HTML>

--part1_1ce.67a4149.2bbb1951_boundary--