[meteorite-list] Help A Brother Out - Saturday - The Rare

From: Rob Wesel <Nakhladog_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:08:32 2004

GO!

All images are Hi Res, click the thumbnail to get the photo, click the photo
for Hi Res

Both days I will be unable to reply until ~8:00pm Pacific Time so you're
gonna have to hold your breath.

SATURDAY - THE RARE

Bandung
LL6
Fell Dec 10, 1871
Java, Indonesia
This is a 25.3 gram fragment priced at $280

Braunau
IIA Hexahedrite
Fell 1847
Trutnov, Czechloslovakia
This is a polish partslice with one natural edge showing Neuman Lines priced
at $210

Mauerkirchen
L6
Fell Nov 20, 1768
Oberosterreich, Austria
This is a 1.7 gram fragmentpriced at $285

Marjalahti
Pallasite
Fell June 1 1902
Karelia, Russia
This is a 18.9 gram thin slice with abundant translucent olivine and one
natural edge priced at $665

Vavilovka
LL6
Fell June 19, 1876
Khersons'ka, Ukraine
This is a 9.6 gram polished thin complete slice with fusion crust all the
way around priced at $295

Khmelevka
L5
Fell March 1, 1929
Omskaya, Russia
This is a 11.7 gram polished thin complete slice with fusion crust all the
way around priced at $225

Elenovka
L5
Fell Oct. 9, 1951
Donets'ka, Ukraine
This piece is a thin polished partslice with crust along the rounded edge
priced at $252

Links:
Photo pages:
http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/robandcolleen11197/rlst?.dir=/&.src=ph&.done=http