[meteorite-list] NWA 1109: Eucrite or Howardite??

From: Michael Farmer <farmerm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:08:30 2004

It is still under discussion. This is a very odd meteorite, large clasts,
lots of goodies throughout, classic Howardite, BUT, it seems that in many
pieces, the Diogenite level is just under the Howardite leval, suggesting
Eucrite, other pieces are higher in Diogenite.
To me it is a Howardite, lock stock and barrel, the scientists cant decide.
Mike Farmer