[meteorite-list] Help A Brother Out - Monday 9/23

From: Rob Wesel <Nakhladog_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:08:30 2004

Hope you all had a good weekend, sales resume for the next three days:
Tuesday - 8pm
Wednesday - noon

Thursday will be a listing of the items that will be offered on Saturday and
Sunday and I will include price.

DO NOT REPLY WITH OFFERS TO BUY ON THURSDAY OR FRIDAY
Feel free to ask any questions Thursday and Friday

Saturday and Sunday post at noon
Here is a World Time converter, you can use "Los Angeles" as a reference for
myself.
http://www.convertit.com/Go/ConvertIt/World_Time/Clock.ASP

Monday we settle up on any unpaid items and get ready to ship for those of
you that have big boxes of meteorites sitting in my office here.

TODAY:

Tolar H4 New Mexico 28.82 partslice polished both sides with nice veins $70

Sayh al Uhaymir 001 L4-5 Africa 12.5 gram thin polished crusted slice and
the first of the SAU namesake $16

Richardton H5 South Dakota fall 17.0 gram chunk with crust over ~50% $91

Korra Korrabes H3 Namibia 13.7 gram slice with high polish on one side $35

Suizhou L6 Chinese fall 20.0 gram fresh chunk with two smooth sides $52

Ornans CO3.3 French fall nice thin partslice of this important CC $350

Kimble County H6 texas 12.87partslice with one crusted edge $52

NWA 1084 CR2 Africa 8.2 gram complete slice $125

Happy Canyon EL6-7 Texas1.30 gram partslice $60

Bachmut L6 Ukrainian fall 1.7 gram partslice with crust, TCU collection w/o
card $18

Wolf Creek (4110 grams) relisted to you folks first for $975

L'Aigle still on eBay at $75 per gram!?

Tomorrows pics will be up soon.

Links:
Photo pages: