[meteorite-list] Last of my LA 001 (sale)

From: LITIG8NSHARK_at_aol.com <LITIG8NSHARK_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:08:27 2004

--part1_33.2d42cd4d.2aba9e27_boundary

Good evening folks,

I have just listed the last of the LA 001 Martian specimens that I have
available for sale on eBay. All specimens are affordable, albeit small. List
members will get a 20% discount. If you win, let me know you are a list
member. It is that simple. And, shipping via Priority mail (in the US) or
Airmail elsewhere, is free for members.

The specimens were just posted so you may need to look for them under my eBay
ID.

Ya'll have a great day.

Best Regards,

Paul

eBay ID: (Litig8nshark_at_alo.com)

--part1_33.2d42cd4d.2aba9e27_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT COLOR="#0000ff" SIZE=3>Good evening folks,
<BR>
<BR>I have just listed the last of the LA 001 Martian specimens that I have available for sale on eBay. All specimens are affordable, albeit small. &nbsp;List members will get a 20% discount. If you win, let me know you are a list member. It is that simple. And, shipping via Priority mail (in the US) or Airmail elsewhere, is free for members.
<BR>
<BR>The specimens were just posted so you may need to look for them under my eBay ID.
<BR>
<BR>Ya'll have a great day.
<BR>
<BR>Best Regards,