[meteorite-list] Help A Brother Out- Wednesday 9/18

From: Rob Wesel <Nakhladog_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:08:27 2004

Geat day yesterday!

Today we have:

Monroe H4 North Carolina fall, exceptional 10.8 gram thin polished partslice
$420

Noyan-Bogdo L6 Mongolian fall 3.7 gram broken slice $35

Macy L6 New Mexico 9.2 gram polished partial endcut $15

Kermit H4 Texas 2.36 gram crusted polished slice $45

Bandong LL6 Indonesian fall 2.9 gram thin partslice $49

Ozona H6 Texas 1.6 gram crusted partslice $11

Gruver H4 Texas 3.9 gram polished partslice with crust $16

GobabebH4 namibia 5.75 polished fragment , very fresh $16

Ashmore H5 Texas 7.5 gram highly polished partslice with one crusted edge
$16

KemKem? H5 3.02 gram endcut $6

Tomorrow I post at the same time.

----
1) Our Stone Pelted Planet---by Ninniger. It was autographed by Ninninger in
1948 to a Mrs. J. F. Black. Overall it's in great shape with some foxing.
Pages and spine are tight. $225
2) The Smithsonian Series, Minerals From the Earth and Sky. 1944 The book is
NEW. Let me explain. Each year Brandeis University has a book sale,
(according to Guiness---it's the worlds largest) in the Chicagoland area. On
a table, I found three box sets of the Smithsonian Series. They were selling
them as singles, not the entire set. So, I picked up all of the #3's.This
one
was still in the cardboard case, and appears that the case had never been
opened, or the book thumbed through. $35
Books Donated by Steven Sachs
MICROS FOR SALE ANYTIME:
Sahara 97193 0.38g L3.9 $16
Steinbach 0.14g IVA Germany $60