[meteorite-list] meteorite? I have two ?

From: fcressy <fcressy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:08:27 2004

Hello George,
Many people on the list should be able to help determine if you have actual
meteorites so you shouldn't have to travel far as this list reaches a
worldwide audience. If you'd give us an idea where you live, we could also
direct you to the closest university specializing in meteoritics.
Sincerely,
Frank