[meteorite-list] Help A Brother Out - Sunday 9/15

From: Rob Wesel <Nakhladog_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:08:26 2004

IRON MADNESS

I will respond to emails around 8pm

WILD IRONS FROM EVERYWHERE!

Guanaco IIG Chile 42 gram polished partslice with crust all the way around
the top $175

Tambo Quemada IIIA Peru 7.0 gram etched partslice along two edges. Thin $35

Mundrabilla IRANOM Australia 8.22 gram etched endcut $18

Carbo IID Mexico 6.4 gram etched all the way around ingot $35

Uwet HEX Nigeria 25.4 gram etched everywhere but the back ingot $142

Tishomingo ATAX Oklahoma 16.9 gram partslice with natural edge, light polish
$145

Vaca Muerta MES Chile 4.75 gram crusted slice with fresh metal $15

St. Francois Co. IC Missouri 3.2 gram etched on face ingot, slight bend
along lamella $50

Cerro del Inca IIIF Chile 17.0 gram etched on all but back wedge cut $70

Miles IIE Silicated Australia 3.7 gram polished, etched all over partslice
$28

Tonganozie IIIAB Kansas 15.0 gram weathered etched slice with natural edge
$60

Chinga ATAX IVB Russia 11.2 gram shaving mirror both sides and crusted $20

Bendego IC Brazil 21.6 gram individual $75

1) Our Stone Pelted Planet---by Ninniger. It was autographed by Ninninger in
1948 to a Mrs. J. F. Black. Overall it's in great shape with some foxing.
Pages and spine are tight. $250

2) The Smithsonian Series, Minerals From the Earth and Sky. 1944 The book is
NEW. Let me explain. Each year Brandeis University has a book sale,
(according to Guiness---it's the worlds largest) in the Chicagoland area. On
a table, I found three box sets of the Smithsonian Series. They were selling
them as singles, not the entire set. So, I picked up all of the #3's.This
one
was still in the cardboard case, and appears that the case had never been
opened, or the book thumbed through. $40

Books Donated by Steven Sachs

>From yesterday, still on the block:
Gao
Nadiabondi
Zag

Make an offer on unsold eBay items.
L'aigle
Wold Cottage

Tomorrow I meet with the seller and hand him several thousand dollars of you
good folks' money and he brings me another box of to sell. These were pieces
he hoped to keep...the pieces with the numbers and museum labels, the truely
rare.

No post on Monday, I rest and sort th new stuff while you guys cash in the
soda cans and check the seat cushions for loose change, big things to come.

MICROS FOR SALE ANYTIME:
(*) indicates this is a fall

Sahara 97193 0.38g L3.9 $16
Delaware 1.42g L4 Arkansas $8