[meteorite-list] terminal velocity

From: James_TOM Knudson <peregrineflier_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:08:25 2004

<DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>Hello List, I don't know how this came up again, But I am putting an end to it now!!! The guy next door is an A_ _ Hole, so I went out side, called him over,Wrestled him down, Tied him up. (He had on his work boots) I took a rock about the same size as the rock that hit the girl and dropped it on his foot from about 4 ft, it did not phase him! I then threw it at his foot as fast as&nbsp;I could,but missed and hit his shin, that&nbsp;drew blood. The second try hit his foot, It hurt a little&nbsp;even with his boots! I then shot the rock at his foot with a sling shot, He screamed! I did the math and the rock would of hit his foot at 106 mph! To test my theory of the girl not being able to see the rock if it was a meteorite, I went up on the roof and shot the rock from the sling shot at him and he said he could not see it coming! I gave him a dollar to shut him up to avoid the law. I gave him another dollar to tell you about it, So here he is:</P>
<P>Hello, My name is fred, and I can testify to toms conclusions! I think the girls foot would have been seriously hurt and she could not have seen it coming! Thank you, Fred<BR><BR>Tom here, I proved conclusively that I am right! : )<BR></P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Thanks, Tom</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>