[meteorite-list] Buzz pops jerk

From: Sharkkb8_at_aol.com <Sharkkb8_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:08:24 2004

--part1_17f.e33cad2.2ab0ec33_boundary

 SSachs9056_at_aol.com writes:

> Maybe the guy watched the movie "Capricorn One" way too many times. Gotta
> love a movie where O.J Simpson stars as one of the astronauts---to fake a
> moon landing. It was a pretty good "moon landing conspiracy" film from
> about 15 years ago. Anyone else remember this film? ;-)

I thought it was kind of a fun film, at least for the era. But fortunately
most folks with some small grasp of reality actually understood that it was
FICTION. Guess Buzz has to deal with the other ones. "Hey fella, it was a
MOVIE. MOVIES AREN'T REAL. LEONARDO DICAPRIO DIDN'T DIE ON THE TITANIC,
EITHER. GOT IT?"

  Jeez.

       Gregory

--part1_17f.e33cad2.2ab0ec33_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2> SSachs9056_at_aol.com writes:<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">Maybe the guy watched the movie "Capricorn One" way too many times. Gotta love a movie where O.J Simpson stars as one of the astronauts---to fake a moon landing. It was a pretty good "moon landing conspiracy" film from about 15 years ago. Anyone else remember this film?&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; ;-)</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<BR>
I thought it was kind of a fun film, at least for the era.&nbsp; But fortunately most folks with some small grasp of reality actually understood that it was FICTION.&nbsp;&nbsp; Guess Buzz has to deal with the other ones.&nbsp; "Hey fella, it was a MOVIE.&nbsp; MOVIES AREN'T REAL.&nbsp;&nbsp; LEONARDO DICAPRIO DIDN'T DIE ON THE TITANIC, EITHER.&nbsp; GOT IT?"&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <BR>
<BR>
&nbsp; Jeez.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <BR>
<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Gregory</FONT></HTML>

--part1_17f.e33cad2.2ab0ec33_boundary--