[meteorite-list] September 11 - One Year Anniversary

From: Jeff Kuyken <jeff_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:08:23 2004

In Australia now, it is the morning of September 11th. For all our friends
on the list in the United States; know that after one year on, the terrible
events that took place in New York, Washington and the Pennsylvania country
side have not been forgotten by others around the world. And likely they
never will be. So from Down Under may I simply say that my thoughts and
heart are with you on this difficult day.

Jeff Kuyken
I.M.C.A. #3085
www.meteoritesaustralia.com