[meteorite-list] Re: Meteorite-list digest, Vol 1 #1329 - 15 msgs

From: Rosemary Hackney <ltcrose_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:08:22 2004

Hmm.. well I did not see the episode...but the critter ( water bear ) is a
Tardigrade. It curls up into a hibernating form until rain or water hits
the moss that it lives in.I have a friend who did her Dissertation on the
'lil beggars. They are cute. I guess she is the foremost authority on them..
Her name was Dianne Nelson. Anyway...Hope this helps.

Rosie