[meteorite-list] Esterville For Sale

From: Rob Wesel <Nakhladog_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:07:05 2004

The last trade did not fall through, it was cancelled by Mr. Arnold at the
11th hour. Might I suggest to the list that you take great care in
attempting to deal with this individual. Seems now that I have a 74.8 gram
piece of Esterville and no buyer. I will offer it to anyone interested for
$8 per gram.
http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/robandcolleen11197/lst?.dir=/Esterville&.view=t
--
Rob Wesel