[meteorite-list] A Passing On

From: Bernd Pauli HD <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:07:05 2004

> I regret to inform you that my talented and amazing husband,
> David L. Coleman passed away yesterday after a sudden stroke.

Dear Sarah,

I am deeply saddened and shocked to hear of Dave's passing away
at such a young age. Shocked because, unfortunately I can relate.
Some list members will remember that my wife suffered and luckily
survived such a stroke in summer 1999.

On Wednesday, 30 January 2002, your beloved husband wrote these words:

> Sarah and I are people for whom study, dreaming,
> application and effort lead to excellence, which
> is the reward

These words describe Dave best !!!

We will cherish his memory and keep him in our hearts!

Pauline and Bernd