[meteorite-list] A Passing On

From: John Gwilliam <jkg_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:07:05 2004

Sarah,
I am saddened at the news of your husbands untimely death. The
contributions made to this world by your and David's efforts have made a
profound impact on our scientific community, especially among the younger
generations. Your work will live on in the great posters you have created.
Last Spring, one of my older daughters came home from college for a
visit. When she saw one of you Periodic Table in Earth and Sky posters on
the wall in my office, she said that if science had been that cool when she
was in high school she would have enjoyed it more and paid more attention.
My condolences to you Sarah, your collective family and friends. Forty
eight years is not nearly enough time for a creative mind to share his
thoughts and dreams.

Best Regards,

John Gwilliam