[meteorite-list] Meteorite Contest #8 Winner

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:07:05 2004

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C2803C.33A5EB60

Hello List,

Thanks to everybody that entered or responded. I think many of the respo=
nses gave us a few places to think about. Of the places brought up, the=
 one I would like to search the most would be Mars. Six months there, si=
x months back, no problem. Of the places I could go, a two week crossing=
 of the Sahara desert would be nice. =20

The winner of the contest is Rafael Torres who gave the following entry.

Here is my entry, I hope this is still working, cuz Im out of my city for=
 a few days: I would go to Pueblito de Allende, Chihuahua, Mexico. Even t=
hough I live about 3 hours from there and I have some friends living near=
 there (Parral), in 2 years Ive been wanting to go there, with always wit=
h no luck. Im really frustated now of not goin there, Ive been less that =
30 mins away of the strewnfield, but I havent gone there, fot things that=
 happen . So I would love to go there, it one of my dreams and it seems t=
hat I will do it til next year (its too cold now). Anyone wanna come to A=
llende so finally aill make it there =3D)??????
Please e-mail me Rafael with your address. Its nice to see a young South=
-American with an interest in our favorite space rocks. Here is hoping y=
ou make it to the Allende soon.
Mark Bostick "The Big Collector"
To take a look at my currant ebay auctions, put this (complete) address l=
ink in your address bar on your web explorer...or just search ebay seller=
: thebigcollector_at_msn.com
http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=3D=
thebigcollector_at_msn.com&completed=3D0&sort=3D3&since=3D-1&include=3D0&pag=
e=3D1&rows=3D25

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C2803C.33A5EB60

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>Hello List,</D=
IV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Thanks to everybody that entered or responded.=
&nbsp; I think many of the responses gave us a few places to think about.=
&nbsp;&nbsp; Of the places brought up, the one&nbsp;I would like to searc=
h the most would be Mars.&nbsp; Six months there, six months back, no pro=
blem.&nbsp; Of the places I could go, a two week crossing of the Sahara d=
esert would be nice.&nbsp; </DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>The winner of th=
e contest is Rafael Torres who gave the following entry.<BR><BR> <P>Here =
is my entry, I hope this is still working, cuz Im out of my city for a fe=
w days: I would go to Pueblito de Allende, Chihuahua, Mexico. Even though=
 I live about 3 hours from there and I have some friends living near ther=
e (Parral), in 2 years Ive been wanting to go there, with always with no =
luck. Im really frustated now of not goin there, Ive been less that 30 mi=
ns away of the strewnfield, but I havent gone there, fot things that happ=
en . So I would love to go there, it one of my dreams and it seems that I=
 will do it til next year (its too cold now). Anyone wanna come to Allend=
e so finally aill make it there =3D)??????</P> <P>Please e-mail me Rafael=
 with your address.&nbsp; Its nice to see a young South-American with an =
interest in our favorite space rocks.&nbsp; Here is hoping you make it to=
 the Allende soon.</P> <P>Mark Bostick "The Big Collector"<B><FONT size=3D=
2></P></FONT><FONT color=3D#0000ff size=3D2> <P>To take a look at my curr=
ant ebay auctions, put this (complete) address link in your address bar o=
n your web explorer...or just search ebay seller: thebigcollector_at_msn.com=
</P></B></FONT><B><U><FONT color=3D#0000ff size=3D2> <P>http://cgi6.ebay.=
com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&amp;userid=3Dthebigcollect=
or_at_msn.com&amp;completed=3D0&amp;sort=3D3&amp;since=3D-1&amp;include=3D0&=
amp;page=3D1&amp;rows=3D25</P></B></U></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C2803C.33A5EB60--