[meteorite-list] pariah of the list DELETE mine

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:07:04 2004

Dooohh, Dear List;
I have used the delete key as instructed...it is the one my about a 100
IQ brain remembers is over there above a little and on the left a fairly
long stretch, it is labeled "Delete". If we all did this to the clowns
that post frequent annoyances ...maybe they would all go away and not
waste band with.
Best deletes, and band with waster,
DAve Freeman (maybe my IQ is also 98.6) (is common sense and being
normal enough not to be obnoxious factored in to the IQ thing too?)
 Like.... a Stupid factor of 10 or something?