[meteorite-list] Pay Pal Fraud

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:07:03 2004

Hello all

A professional hacker he is able to steal whichever
password, information, IP, codes credit cards etc....
for nothing are not resolutions violation also the
server of the FBI or the White House. Sincerely paypal
they render me little perplexed, when I have made
relationship care the attempt not to send the material
from Sampson and if this happened, I have write to
paypal for have the money in return, but I have not
answered me. In order not to then speak about the tax
when the arrive the payments, on $400 $16 of tax are
kept, sincerely a lot exaggerated.
regards

matteo

--- Matt Morgan <mmorgan_at_mhmeteorites.com> wrote:
> Mark:
> This is one of the reasons I am abandoning the use
> of PayPal. Security
> coupled with OUTRAGEOUS fees, did it for me. I will
> take a check any day
> over PayPal.
> Matt Morgan
>
> At 11:36 AM 10/23/2002 -0500, you wrote:
> >Hello List,
> >
> >Since a lot of list members use Pay Pal, I thought
> I would tell everyone
> >that..
> >
> >Last night I was hit by a hacker to my Pay Pal
> account. They were able to
> >take about $1000 before Pay Pal threw a security
> blanket on my account. I
> >have changed my password and everything and called
> Pay Pal who is trying
> >to fix everything. So untill then my Pay Pal
> account is frozen, with all
> >the money that is in there. Which is almost like
> punishing me. Strange
> >thing is they got in and kept taking little amounts
> ($100-$260). I've
> >sent large sums before with Pay Pal so I am unsure
> why they didnt try, the
> >funds where there. Pay Pal's system did catch one
> of the charges and
> >reversed it. I am really hoping they reverse the
> others.
> >
> >I have never given my password out to anybody or
> anything. I do not have
> >it written anywhere. I am really at a loss on how
> they got in there.
> >
> >Mark

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com
EBAY.COM:http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/mcomemeteorite_at_excite.it/