[meteorite-list] The Meteor of 1860

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:07:03 2004

------=_NextPart_001_0005_01C27A18.8B54F600

Hello List,

A month ago(?) I posted an article on a meteor seen be many people in 186=
0. The attracted a lot of attention and was reported in many states. Th=
e last week I have uncovered a few more papers that mention this event, a=
nd will try to uncover more if possible. I am going to repost the origin=
al NY times article from before to keep these all in easy readable order =
for everyone, I think the one I posted before was the July 23rd but I'm n=
ot for sure without looking in the archives. =20

Mark Bostick

Also...thanks again for your interest in these articles. =20

------=_NextPart_001_0005_01C27A18.8B54F600

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>Hello List,</D=
IV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>A month ago(?) I posted&nbsp;an article on a m=
eteor seen be many people in 1860.&nbsp; The attracted a lot of attention=
 and was reported in many states.&nbsp; The last week I have uncovered a =
few more papers that mention this event, and will try to uncover more if =
possible.&nbsp; I am going to repost the original NY times article from b=
efore to keep these all in easy readable order for everyone, I think the =
one I posted before was the July 23rd but I'm not for sure without lookin=
g in the archives.&nbsp; </DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Mark Bostick</DIV>=
 <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Also...thanks again for your interest in these ar=
ticles.&nbsp; <BR><BR></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_001_0005_01C27A18.8B54F600--