[meteorite-list] Site Update

From: Jeff Kuyken <jeff_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:07:02 2004

------=_NextPart_000_0051_01C27794.551E27E0

G'day List,

For those of you interested I've done some updates through my website. =
The classification list has been slightly altered and updated making it =
easier to navigate the page. Over the coming months I am also going to =
update and increase the amount of information as much as I can. =
Including, Weathering, Shock, TKW and found/fall date etc. If anyone has =
any databases which may assist and would be willing to share, it would =
be hugely appreciated. I have also added a page where I can post odds =
and ends of meteorite related information. Often the topics will =
probably stem from discussions here on the list. The first couple of =
entries are on the Mundrabilla meteorite (interesting pic there ;-) ) =
and NWA 980. Hope you all enjoy the site.

Thanks,

Jeff Kuyken
I.M.C.A. #3085
www.meteoritesaustralia.com

------=_NextPart_000_0051_01C27794.551E27E0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DVerdana>G'day List,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DVerdana></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DVerdana>For those of you interested I've done some =
updates=20
through my website. The classification&nbsp;list has been slightly =
altered=20
and&nbsp;updated making it easier to navigate the page. Over the coming =
months I=20
am also going to update and increase the amount of information as much =
as I can.=20
Including, Weathering, Shock, TKW and&nbsp;found/fall date etc. If =
anyone has=20
any databases which may assist and would be willing to share, it would =
be hugely=20
appreciated. I have also added a page where I can post odds and ends of=20
meteorite related information. Often the topics will probably stem from=20
discussions here on the list. The first couple of entries are on the =
Mundrabilla=20
meteorite (interesting pic there&nbsp;;-) )&nbsp;and NWA 980. Hope you =
all enjoy=20
the site.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DVerdana></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DVerdana>Thanks,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DVerdana></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DVerdana>Jeff Kuyken<BR>I.M.C.A. #3085<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.meteoritesaustralia.com">www.meteoritesaustralia.com</=