[meteorite-list] re; bright flashes!

From: Tom / james Knudson <peregrineflier_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:07:02 2004

<DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>Hello list, I would like to add to the possible causes of these lights. The eye problems very possible, Iridium satellites very likely and&nbsp;meter coming strait in good. But lets not count out drug flashbacks,&nbsp;concussion or head trauma, high fever&nbsp;or menstration! Not to say the asker of the question experienced any of these, But, they should all be kept in mind when experiencing bright flashes! </P>
<P>Thanks, Tom</P>
<P>Has anyone ever seen this before? You know when you're looking for fallingstars. Sometime off to the side of where your looking you see something that&nbsp;looked like maybe a star getting really bright, but by the time you look&nbsp;there, its gone. I've seen this many times and finely I was looking right at it. It was really cool. It looked like a star that just kept getting bigger&nbsp;and brighter then it was gone. Then second after there was a little one.<BR>This all happen with in seconds. For a while I thought for sure it was some&nbsp;planets exploding. But a guess it was just a falling star coming straight&nbsp;in. If you see this now you know.<BR></P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>