[meteorite-list] crystals

From: Tom / james Knudson <peregrineflier_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:07:02 2004

<DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>Hello Bernd and list. Bernd wrote:<BR></P>
<P>"Whoever said so hasn't seen Mo(u)nt Tazerzait or Baszkowka.<BR>The vugs deem with crystals and you feel like looking into<BR>a quartz druse at high magnification."<BR><BR>I find this very interesting!&nbsp; I for one, do not, have not and will not believe in NEVER, like so many scientists believe! I think a monkey could of looked up at the round Sun and Moon and figured the earth was a round object, not a flat and square object !!!!!!!!! Now doesn't that kind of throw&nbsp;out Darwin's theories of evolution too, Monkeys smarter than top scientists! Scientists and the science minded need to open their minds to new possibilities, and quit using the answer never and can't happen! </P>
<P>I for one am glad that I keep a lot of those rocks that I have been told "no way" : )<BR></P>
<P>Thanks, Tom</P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>The proudest member of the I.M.C.A. #6168</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>