[meteorite-list] Delete! Nonsense! Re: azaware_at_msn.com

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:07:01 2004

Kim,
Why did you post this to our list!? You are wasting our time and forgot
that
this too is a private posting to Greg? Dirk Ross...Tokyo

I am sorry for posting this to the list; but Kim should be told
publicly. Thank
you list members. We don't need a camp follower on this list.
Sincerely, Dirk
Ross...Tokyo