[meteorite-list] crater

From: Tom / james Knudson <peregrineflier_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:07:01 2004

<DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>Hello List, I wrote this to steve in a reply to his email, but it did not make it to the List: )I don't know if it made it to him either. Any one can answer if they know. </P>
<P>Hello Steven, you sound like the perfect person to ask this question too! Does any one know how far away from the center of the crater can material that once was in the crater be found? In other words (i can't understand the question myself) How far away from the crater can you find rocks that where part of the ground before the meteor hit? <BR><BR>Thanks, Tom</P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>The proudest member of the I.M.C.A. #6168</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>