[meteorite-list] Tucson hunting?

From: Dave Schultz <indy1996_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:07:01 2004

   I would really like to get together with some
people during the Tucson Show to spend a little time
hunting for meteorites one day. Friday the 7th. would
be great by me, that way we could do a little hunting
and be primed for drinking margareta`s at the Birthday
Bash, which I think is held on Friday night! Not
knowing the Tucson area very well, I`m sure that there
should be some prime spots one can search. This might
also possibly be the start of another annual affair
during the Show. Just a thought. Dave