[meteorite-list] Meteorite show?

From: almitt <almitt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:07:01 2004

Hi Tom,

We usually do this in Tucson or Denver. There are a lot of get together(s) and both
collectors and dealers make several parties. Probably the biggest is at Jim Kriegh's
house in Tucson. I don't know if the Crater people would be receptive to us converging
on the Crater for a meeting. I rather doubt it but we could have the meeting not far
from there in Holbrook. Who knows you might find someone there picking up bunny
droppings or worst :-)

While on the subject, why not have a meteorite hunting party before or after the
Tucson Show?? Wonder out in the desert and see if anyone could find a new meteorite.
Just a thought.

--AL