[meteorite-list] nice collection Idea!

From: Dave Schultz <indy1996_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:07:00 2004

    I have a nice 5 piece collection of NWA meteorites
for sale on eBay for a very reasonable price!!! ;)
Dave

--- Tom / james Knudson <peregrineflier_at_hotmail.com>
wrote:

<HR>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>I was brain storming on ways to build my
collection fast and cheap and came up with this idea.
A contest,&nbsp;Every one pic out your nicest
meteorite and send it to me( at your own expense). I
will add it to my collection! I will then judge who
sent me the nicest meteorite and that person will win.
The winner will receive the worst meteorite that some
one sent in! Let's get everyone on the
list&nbsp;involved in this contest. : ) Note:
meteorites will not be returned. E-mail me off list
for shipping address. Contest # 2 will be; every one
send me as much money as you can( minimum $100)the one
who sends the most wins. The prize a small
unclassified NWA meteorite! : ) <BR><BR>Thanks,
Tom</DIV></DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>The proudest member of the I.M.C.A. #6168</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>P.S. this is not for real, just a
joke!</DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></div><br
clear=all><hr>Chat with friends online, try MSN
Messenger: <a
href='http://g.msn.com/1HM1ENUS/c144??PS=47575'>Click