[meteorite-list] Earth's New Center: New Region Found, May Be The Seed Of our Planet's Formation

From: Jerry A. Wallace <jwal2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:07:00 2004

Well, Ron,

Shucks, started not to say nothin', but the more I been thinkin' on it,
the more
curious it seems... do you reckon them folks done went and found Hell?

Maybe we should equip a few likely prospects that appear to be headin' that
direction anyway, with GPS units, test kits, and cell phones so we can
get a
confirmation on that.

[ I've probably been sittin' out in the wes' texas sun too long again.
They're
supposed to bring me in ever' few hours to cool off, but sometimes they
fergit. :-\ ]

Jerry Wallace