[meteorite-list] Re: [meteorite-list]Norton behide the Virus

From: azaware <azaware_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:06:59 2004

 I have outlook express and I get about 5 emails a day with virus. I get
them every way you can think of. I'm getting these one emails Undeliverable
mail. As far as I can see it looks like I'm sending them and then they come
back to me saying that it couldn't be sent, with the virus. Then to top it
off you can't email them back to give them a few words. Norton has to behind
this, who else is making out. Norton paying these guys to this. If they
were just sending here and there I could understand, but this is a full time
job. Who's getting rich. The more computers they can infect the more money
they make. Norton is a growing company, are they just going to sit there and
hope some lunatics send out viruses. What if they stopped sending viruses,
then Norton would go out of business. Are they going to sit there and wait
to go out of business? I don't think so. I've seen fad come and go and they
usually go, but this fad just keeps getting bigger. You can bank on it,
there behind this. Also its always a virus Norton can fix.

Been hit with a meteorite and lived.
  Kim