[meteorite-list] Murchison Amino Acids

From: GShanos_at_aol.com <GShanos_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:06:59 2004

--part1_12f.18df9f7e.2ad78719_boundary

Dear Johnathan, Bernd and List:

Jonathan inquired:

> Does anybody know the names of the unidentified amino
> acids in Murchison? Do they even have names?

Hello Jonathan and List,
Just in case you wonder why nobody has responded yet. I think
this is due to an "unwritten law" that we should not poach in
someone else's game preserve :-) The undisputed expert in this
field has always been Greg Shanos, so I guess everyone is waiting
for him to chime in. Yoohoo, Greg, where are yoo?

Bernd

Greg Shanos replies:
Bernd, thank you very much for the compliment. I have scanned and made .pdf
files of all my articles on Allende and Murchison published in Meteorite!
The following emails with attachments contain these articles for your reading
pleasure. They are safe to download, tested and virus free. I you have any
furthur questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Sincerely
Greg Shanos
Sarasota, Florida USA

--part1_12f.18df9f7e.2ad78719_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2>Dear Johnathan, Bernd and List:<BR>
<BR>
<B><I>Jonathan inquired:<BR>
<BR>
&gt; Does anybody know the names of the unidentified amino<BR>
&gt; acids in Murchison? Do they even have names?<BR>
<BR>
Hello Jonathan and List,<BR>
Just in case you wonder why nobody has responded yet. I think<BR>
this is due to an "unwritten law" that we should not poach in<BR>
someone else's game preserve :-) The undisputed expert in this<BR>
field has always been Greg Shanos, so I guess everyone is waiting<BR>
for him to chime in. Yoohoo, Greg, where are yoo?<BR>
<BR>
Bernd<BR>
<BR>
</B></I>Greg Shanos replies:<B><I><BR>
</B></I>Bernd, thank you very much for the compliment.&nbsp; I have scanned and made .pdf files of all my articles on Allende and Murchison published in Meteorite!&nbsp;&nbsp; The following emails with attachments contain these articles for your reading pleasure.&nbsp; They are safe to download, tested and virus free.&nbsp; I you have any furthur questions, please<B><I> </B></I>do not hesitate to ask. <BR>
<BR>
Sincerely<BR>
Greg Shanos<BR>
Sarasota, Florida USA<B><I><BR>
 </B></I></FONT></HTML>

--part1_12f.18df9f7e.2ad78719_boundary--